Friday, February 22, 2013

Sun Sash - Symbiosis

Symbiosis
All evil is sin, but not all sin is evil.
~Lenten Journey Day 12

Today's Sun Sash in context...

You’ve made it to the 12th day of Lent. Today is an opportunity to look back and say, Yes, I have done it and to look forward and say, Yes, it is possible to complete! Today is also a day not to get caught up in the foolish pride to say, Yes, I have done it but there is a purpose for it. Lent is for the betterment of myself. By improving myself, I will be better able and equipped to affect others, my society, my community and ultimately my world.
Today we will look at the problem of sin. Perhaps one of the most misunderstood concepts or themes in the Christian faith is sin. Our understanding (or misunderstanding) of sin stems from MORE

A New Next Step is available. 
asks the question - why are we selling time shares instead of the message of hope and salvation? Listen in 


Where to find...
Broadcasts: Epostle.net
Forgiveness: 7x77.org
Video Instruction: In Step w/Christ
Weekly Newsletter - The Key
St. Peter Armenian Church & Youth Ministries
632 W. Stocker St.
Glendale, CA 91202

No comments:

Post a Comment