Thursday, February 21, 2013

Sun Sash - Sideways

Sideways
If there is going to be harmony in our lives, if there is going to be peace in this world, it’s not because I am offering a prayer upwards, but because I am offering a prayer sideways. I am reaching out to my brothers and my sisters and I am going to be the vehicle of love. 
~Lenten Journey 11

Read today's mediation in context:
The eleventh day of Lent is a special one in the journey. Eleven is the first prime number and the only prime number of equal proportions. It reminds us of the delicate balance between body, soul and mind. It reminds us of the uniqueness of the primes as well as the uniqueness of our lives. Finding that balance in our lives, of course, is one of the reasons we are taking this journey... MORE

Where to find...
Broadcasts: Epostle.net
Forgiveness: 7x77.org
Video Instruction: In Step w/Christ
Weekly Newsletter - The Key
St. Peter Armenian Church & Youth Ministries
632 W. Stocker St.
Glendale, CA 91202

No comments:

Post a Comment