Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Sun Sash - 2 Turtle Doves (#87)

Two Turtle Doves
Christmas time... the only time ... in the long calendar of the year, when men and women seem by one consent to open their shut-up hearts freely, and to think of people below them as if they really were fellow-passengers to the grave, and not another race of creatures bound on other journeys. And therefore...  though it has never put a scrap of gold or silver in my pocket, I believe that it has done me good, and will do me good; and I say, God bless it. 
~ Fred (Scrooge's nephew - Charles Dickens, A Christmas Carol)


You caught me at being nice. The original selection for today was Scrooge's definition of Christmas, as a poor excuse every 25th of December to pick a man's pockets." So you got the answer instead.  



Where to find...
Broadcasts: Epostle.net
Forgiveness: 7x77.org
Video Instruction: In Step w/Christ
Weekly Newsletter - The Key
St. Peter Armenian Church & Youth Ministries
632 W. Stocker St.
Glendale, CA 91202

No comments:

Post a Comment